Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Absence

There are many reasons for my absence and lack of writing. I am not making excuses but rather explaining my situation.

I have two young kids, 4 and 5 yrs old. They need my almost constant care. On the off times when I can convince them to play in the back yard together while not fighting, I find it hard to pick up the computer but rather indulge in some book I have been reading. Or of course, do the dishes, make food, clean the house and do laundry. Neither are in school for the summer and I am forced to figure out what to do with them every day. Exhausting.

In addition to my exhausting, yet wonderful children, I am completely stressed with trying to sell my house and move into our dream home that has more land and is better fitted for us.

Mostly, though, I can't handle the constant flashbacks. It is exhausting more than anything else. I am going to try to focus more on my journey and less on Momster. I realize that my upbringing plays a huge roll in my story, but I am going to work on limiting that area and focusing in the reunion.

I will check in as I figure that out.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment